• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Going BACK to premiere pro 21

Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2022 May 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to remove 2022 and reinstall PP 21? Because the upload speeds of 300% slower are unacceptable.  I cannot believe a new version is uploading a 15 min video in 45 min or more.

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upload speed? To YouTube? or do you mean import or ingest.

Yes you can revert to 2021. Open CC desptop app and hit the 3 dots next to Premiere: other versions.

You can also revert to previous version of 2022.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi richiefromboston,

Sorry to hear about this. Are you experiencing slow import or slow export in the latest version? Also, please let us know the system specs, the type of media files you are working with & the effects applied. We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing on my end has changed EXCEPT for updating to 2022 Prior to updating my computers 8 core I9 RTX nvidia 3080 would upload 4k 20 min long videos to youtube at about a min for minute, now exact same specs takes 3 times as long. uploading to youtube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you might be using different export settings that are creating larger files. Larger files will take longer to upload, so what settings were you using before and what settings are you using now? Going back to Premiere 2021, while possible, is an unnecessary solution. Video compression is a complex topic, but starting to learn about it will help you solve issues like this in the future more easily.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, but why do I have to change what Ive been doing for 4 years? I dont have time to "learn" whatever it is PP has decided to change.  a sloution is what I need, not a class. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You haven't actually said what export settings you've been using and what settings you're using now. Saying "the same" doesn't help us. Actual settings determine quality, and thus, file size. The same quality settings between one version and the next should produce the same file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines