• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GoPro FX Reframe plugin - Premiere Pro v15

Participant ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, just updated all my Adobe programs on a new PC. I'm half way through a massive edit in which I have some 360 GoPro video. 

WHERE IS GoPro FX Reframe plugin?

Seriously, Adobe. I pay top dollar every month for your software. This is lame. You should at least leave these plug-ins for those of us who use them!

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Just had the same issue myself and found the fix! 

Hopefully, this works for others. I went through the steps below: 

Program Files > Adobe > Common > Plug-ins > 7.0 > MediaCore > GoPro > "OCFX" 

Then copy the "OCFX" file and go here: 

Program Files > Adobe > Premiere Pro > Plug-ins > Common > Then paste the "OCFX" File! 

Restart Premiere Pro and check your video effects! Hopefully, this is a solution to your problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not finding that as an effect on either 2020 or 2021 ... if it's a plugin you acquired somewhere or an Extension ... where did you get it and add it to begin with?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Neil,

I'm also having a same issue with premiere pro CC v15. I have installed a GoPro Reframe FX plug-in but it's not showing up in Premiere's effcts panel. However, it's working normally on After Effects. Can you please look into it?

Here is the link to Plug-in https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/GoPro-FX-Reframe/ta-p/412890

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course you know you have to close and relaunch PrPro after adding any plug-ins or typically even extensions. As PrPro adds things to it's list on restarting, and can't do any refresh for such things.

I've asked for that for something over seven years now ... sigh.

Is it showing up in any other version of PrPro you have installed? I always have as many versions back as the computer added when new ... my replaced rig still has back to the 2015 versions on it, my new one sadly only back through 2019.

Sometimes I'll get this where something doesn't load on one but did the others, and yea it's a pain. First thing though is frequently to check back with the maker's support.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Argh! This is so annoying. I have exactly the same problem. 

Gopro FX reframe appears in my AE effects bin, but not in my PP effects bin. I need it in PP!

I've checked that all the plugins are in the right folders. I've tried reinstalling things. I've tried switching to older versions of PP but all to no avail. I'm back to running the latest PP, well one of the latest because I only have Mojave, I think I'm on 15.4

Please - if someone finds a fix please share! 🙂

Will

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem, download and installed gopro reframe, launch premiere, no sign of the plug in. reaslly anoying.

Mac os 10.14.6 - Premiere 15 - Reframe 1.2.2.  - Please help!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let me know if anyone finds an answer to this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just had the same issue myself and found the fix! 

Hopefully, this works for others. I went through the steps below: 

Program Files > Adobe > Common > Plug-ins > 7.0 > MediaCore > GoPro > "OCFX" 

Then copy the "OCFX" file and go here: 

Program Files > Adobe > Premiere Pro > Plug-ins > Common > Then paste the "OCFX" File! 

Restart Premiere Pro and check your video effects! Hopefully, this is a solution to your problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, this worked perfectly 🙂

I am using:

Premiere pro 2022 with GoPro-FX-Reframe-Plugin-1.2.2.169 on Windows 10Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have found the first path of Program Files > Adobe > Common > Plug-ins > 7.0 > MediaCore > GoPro > "OCFX" and now have the OCFX file but I cant find the next path of Program Files > Adobe > Premiere Pro > Plug-ins > Common >

Im running 11.6.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MATT5FD8,
Sorry. I don't know why that editor suggested you go messing around inside the app package. I wouldn't. Instead, try reinstalling the plug-in. Does that work? Let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

still does not work, very frusting to say the lest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted Adobe support and when they found I was running Mojave (10.14.6) they suggested I contact GoPro about their plugin and get back to Adobe.   Waiting for GoPro to call.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GoPro called me back and their suggestion was to use the GoPro Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can imagine GoPro not wanting to deliver support for software they do not control (i.e. Premiere Pro). Using the GoPro Player app, however, means that you have to time every move inside that player before exporting it out as  regular footage and bringing it into PPro. Having the FX plugin inside PPro is so much better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found version 1.2.1 of the plugin here: https://software.gopro.com/Mac/GoPro-FX-Reframe-Plugin-1.2.1.133.pkg

Installing that worked.   Version 1.2.2 available here: https://community.gopro.com/s/article/GoPro-FX-Reframe?language=en_US  does not work with Premiere Pro 15.4.1 on MacOS 10.14.6 on 2017 Retina 5K iMac,  4.2 GHz Intel Core i7, Radeon Pro 575 4 GB.

To summarize: GoPro FX Reframe plugin version 1.2.1 works, plugin version 1.2.2 does not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a million thank yous! This worked for me. Was also running Mojave, this works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2022 Sep 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're a lifesaver! I installed 1.2.2, which crashed Premiere Pro for me. Installing 1.2.1 did the trick for me. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, I was looking for this old version for a long, I spent many days and you save me, now gopro reframe is working on Imac MacOS Catalina. Sorry for my english, I am from Colombia. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chuck, can you please provide 1.2.1 of the plugin for Windows? Thanks in advance. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2023 Jul 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to add that this has just worked for me too - thank you. Mojave running CC21, cannot upgrade OS beyond that on this specific machine so a big help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines