Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GoPro VR Plugins - Pr 2020 - not possible to install

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I have a big problem. I bought a Mac Book Pro, downloaded the GoPro VR plugins for Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 for 360 ° VR video editing and unfortunately the installation does not work. I need VR layers.

I try to install the Plugins, but during the installation I can only select the plugins for After Effects.

As you can see at the picture, if I want to install the plugins, Premiere remains grayed out and cannot be selected.

I use the creative cloud complete package with Adobe Premiere 2020.

Thanks for your help!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone found a fix for this? Has Gopro created a VR plug for Premiere? One that works on Catalina?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere 2020 that is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the same boat....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has been frustrating.... the gopro vr effect can only be installed on after effect but not the premiere pro. Anyone has a solution yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No it is no longer compatible. And I have not seen anything indicating it will be made available to the newer Mac OSX's/. That's just my understanding. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you checked with gopro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Claudia, did you ever get to the bottom of this? I'm having the exact same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines