• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Got my font missing when opening the project file

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm using premiere pro for editing some videos for hobby, and I'm university student in Korea.

I've got some problem, so I post this question, hope for I could get some help.

The problem is that nowadays(maybe from one week?), when I open the premiere and enter to

my ongoing project, my fonts are gone, and captions are shown in another fonts.

I found that I can recover it by entering Adobe CC-Adobe fonts, and deactivate the font I used, and re-activate. Then, fonts appears well in premiere pro. However, I'm getting irritated that I have to re-activate my font everyday before my work, so I sincerely looking for the solution. 

For more information, I'm on Adobe CC student version, and the font which makes problem is 'Rix Straight(Rix 빤듯반듯)' as I'm Korean. That font is offered by Adobe fonts, so I don't have the font file on my computer.

Any helps or suggestions will be appreciated.

And if my english doesn't go well, I hope you generously understand for it. Thank you very much.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this is a computer you don't have admin access to, the fonts could be reset each time you login. I would talk to your IT department and see about making sure this doesn't get reset each time you start up your computer, or if you can find the font as a standalone non-Adobe font that might solve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for quick reply, justintaylor.

I understand that maybe I have to login as a administrator in my laptop, but I think that I'm the only user who use my laptop, so my computer account should be the admin access... I think.

And I think that there was some misunderstanding of my student account, it doesn't related to my school.

I use the student plan on adobe, which is almost 50~60% discounted price in korea. I think that I used the wrong term, and made you misunderstood. I'm so sorry about that.

Anyway, I'll do some try aobut admin access, and if I couldn't solve the problem again, I would post further ask in this post. 

I really appreciate for your help, and have a nice day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see, then this shouldn't be happening if it's your personal computer. Maybe try re-installing the Creative Cloud app since that manages your Adobe fonts, they're not supposed to uninstall themselves after each reboot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines