Before updating, It was all good. After 22.0, (where they changed the box of the hardware encoding), my renders are now 8 hours for a 7 minute long 4k Gopro video. And it was 5+ hours for the 1080p export. My GPU (gtx1070) is only being used 1-4%, with hardware encoding enabled (I tried software encoding too, same duration). I'm fairly certain I didn't change anything in my export workflow, all I did was plug in a different HDD for a completly seperate reason, which it shouldent be even used in this process. My videos are going from HDD storage, exporting onto a SSD (have beeing doing that for countless videos). Pictures to help below; Appologies for the poor post formating, and the weird default name, first time being here.
Error or problem, Export, Hardware or GPU, Performance