Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphic Import to Timeline Insert = Blurred

Engaged ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello
When I inport to insert into Timeline a graphic page with text the page is blurry even though the original is crisp and sharp.
Here attached is my project windows showing the blurring and attached the original photo that I imported.
Also the Source always shows the image with a orange tint do not know how to improve that.
I am using Premiere Pro 2021.
Thanks for any help.

course-outline-27-00area.jpg

And

;2022-09-09_7-29-43.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Hello
Here what I discovered. I cannot explain how this discovery impacted inserting photos into the timeline.

I have the project showing the original timeline. I inserted several .MOV films into the Timeline.
I then did a few corrections to prepare for a deeper edit and then exported the timeling to .MP4 format.
I then imported the unified film - film.mp4 into a new Timeline. That Timeline had only one film, 60minutes, MP4 format.
When I inserted photos they were blurry. However if I went to the ori

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This plays the compromised insert:

https://youtu.be/wrYOzSfLogw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the pixel dimensions of the image?

What are the sequence settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sequence-settings.jpgimagesize.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello
Here what I discovered. I cannot explain how this discovery impacted inserting photos into the timeline.

I have the project showing the original timeline. I inserted several .MOV films into the Timeline.
I then did a few corrections to prepare for a deeper edit and then exported the timeling to .MP4 format.
I then imported the unified film - film.mp4 into a new Timeline. That Timeline had only one film, 60minutes, MP4 format.
When I inserted photos they were blurry. However if I went to the original Timeline if I inserted photos they were 'as is'visually readable.

Thus the issue is the exported MP4. I thought there should be no issue inserting images.
Let me know why this is so. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines