Graphics colours not appearing right when exported

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I export my video it comes out very bright and the shape in my graphics appear a different colour it should be orange but it looks red. I've managed to tweak the settings so the video doesn't look so bright but I still struggle with the rendering of the graphics. Here are the two images - you can see the original orange that I see in my preview (second image) and then the actual exported video gives me a more red colour (first image).

HeniA_0-1644999745946.png

HeniA_3-1645000084593.png

I feel like I've tried all the export settings but it still comes out like this. Can anyone help me with this?

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ann's link is useful. They completely rebuilt the underlying color in Pr2022, and also added some user controls. Unless you know that there is a new system, and how it works, you'll struggle with this.

So I'm providing links to a couple forum FAQs, the first goes over the changes, how to work within the new system, and what's currently broken between some Sony/Panny cameras log media and Pr, and the complete break of the proxy system for HLG/PQ media.

The second covers the also complete changes to monitoring HDR in Pr2022.

Neil

FAQ:PremierePro 2022 Color Management for Log/RAW Media

How to Set Monitors for HDR work in Premiere Pro 2022?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines