• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphics Templates Search

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find templates similar to the ones attached. If you could help, any name suggestions of how these graphics would come up under a search engine or links to similar templates would be much appreciated. Thanks again!

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could check through say the Adobe Stock service which is available from the Browse tab of the Essential Graphics panel.

What a lot of people do is download something close, and modify. Especially if you've got AfterEffects, you can open a mogrt there and make any change you need.

These wouldn't be that hard to come pretty close to replicacting manually within PrPro though. If they're animated in/out, that's a bit more fiddling but not excessive.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil, 

Thank you for the reply. Would you have any idea what these kind of graphics would be called?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It will be a bit difficult for you to find exactly the same ones, but if you want my suggestion you can make the graphics in Illustrator (preferably in Photoshop), then you import them and in Premiere Pro you do the animation, it is quite simple. Here is one of my tutorials so you can have a reference.

Animación a la inversa en Premiere Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines