Why are graphics created with transparent alpha channels rendering and exporting with red frames instead of clear in Premier Pro. I spent all day on the phone with Customer Care yesterday and we couldn't figure it out. We uninstalled and reinstalled and deleted all cache and preferences and finally it the graphic showed and rendered without the red, once. I open the project up again: red frames! Very frustrating. I’ve a job where we need this graphic and every time I try and use a transparent graphic: red.
I’ve tried this on multiple machines and it still happens.
Effects and Titles
Error or problem
Hardware or GPU
I've a brand new M1 Macbook Pro and a 2018 Macbook Pro. It happens on both machines and in every version of Premier. But yes, after many lengthy explanations what worked is unchecking any encoding in preferences.