• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Green Bars and Distortion in Renders

Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a HP Envy 17m laptop that I edit videos on, here are the specs: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c06612071

Everything works fine when I'm editing, the problem is that when I render out the video occasionally I get green bars and distortion as seen here: https://imgur.com/a/x3zBgHD

It looks very unprofessional and is ruining my videos. I have to export entire projects to my desktop and render it out there because I render it 2-3 times on the laptop and still have these annoying distortions that make me look bad. If anyone knows how to solve this, help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's usually a video card or driver. Make sure you have the latest driver installed. What video card is in there? I didn't see it in the specs. Also you can switch to 'Software Encoding' exports and give that a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my project settings, in general, it says it's using GPU acceleration (OpenCL). My display adapter on my computer is an Iris(R) Xe graphics and I checked for driver updates for it on the device manager and it says it's up to date. I've tried rendering on the Software encoding before and the green bars appear more often and get even worse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry about the frustration. Could you try beta build of Premiere Pro and see if that helps? https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/creative-cloud-public-beta.html

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now when I render in the H.264 format, I keep getting the same error code and I can't render in that format no matter what I change. On both normal premiere 2022 and the beta version, and also on normal media encoder and beta media encoder:

Export Error
Error compiling movie.

Export Error

Error completing render.

Writing with exporter: H.264
Writing to file: [Removed for obvious reasons]
Writing file type: H264
Around timecode: 00:00:00:04 - 00:00:00:16
Component: H.264 of type Exporter
Selector: 9
Error code: 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also tried software encoding of course.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, it seems you know that project won't export in 2022, or the beta. Did you try a different project? What's in the project in the first 16 seconds. Did you try export from 20 seconds on, or copy the project and take out the first 20 seconds, etc... right now it's sounding like the project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines