Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Green Glitch Pixel

Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello"! 

I have a Laptop from HP 15s-fq 2038 ns with Graphics Intel Iris XE with Windows 10

All things are updated

The problem is that i have that green glitches on every video !

Someone can help me with that issue?

Thank you very much

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Hello! Actually i cant upload anything from intel website... i can only work with Adobe Premiere 14.0... 

By @defaultc8ellql2d79b

According to their website the latest version is 30.0.100.9955. Check the version you have to see if it is indeed the latest version: Intel® Iris® Xe MAX Graphics

I have seen sometimes that automatic support assistans apps can be off, so it´s worth checking.

If they are the latest, change the Encoding Settings in the Export Settings dialog to Software Encoding

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All things are updated

The problem is that i have that green glitches on every video !

By @defaultc8ellql2d79b

Green glitches are always caused by graphics drivers. Windows may be updated, but not with the latest drivers.

Update to the latest drivers here: Support for Intel® Graphics

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Actually i cant upload anything from intel website... i can only work with Adobe Premiere 14.0... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By @defaultc8ellql2d79b

According to their website the latest version is 30.0.100.9955. Check the version you have to see if it is indeed the latest version: Intel® Iris® Xe MAX Graphics

I have seen sometimes that automatic support assistans apps can be off, so it´s worth checking.

If they are the latest, change the Encoding Settings in the Export Settings dialog to Software Encoding instead of the default Hardware Encoding.

Averdahl_1-1634500805072.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

now is working, thank you very much!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines