• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Green leak or something issues on video fotage

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please watch this video. Whenever I edit a video in Premiere Pro, the green colour problem keeps repeatedly appearing on different video footage while playing the video edit. And even after rendering the video and exporting this green colour problem is seen on the exported video. What should I do in 1.pngthis case?

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

waiting for help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

waiting for help

By @stshahariarsifa

This is a user to user forum. We dont get paid. Just have to wait for someone to come along and is willing or able to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but for now, I don't have dedicated GPU,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This could be a graphics card issue, try installing the latest driver form the manufacturers website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but for now, I don't have dedicated GPU,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update integrated GPU.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Whenever I edit a video in Premiere Pro, the green colour problem keeps repeatedly appearing on different video footage while playing the video edit.

By @stshahariarsifa

Assumig that the source footage is some kind of H.264, it can be solved by using the free of charge Shutter Encoder encoding|converting video FREE PC|Mac to rewrap the footage. Import the rewrapped footage and use that. This will not degrade your footage and in 99 out of 100 cases the green glitches are gone.

Averdahl_0-1678452866926.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines