• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Green Line on the right side after export???

Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am seeing a strange green line on the right hand side of my footage after export. I will attach a photo if it will let me. Not sure whats going on.

Footage:

GoPro Hero 4 Silver 2.7k 24FPS

iPhone 7 Plus 2.7k 24fps

Project:

Rendering out 2.7k and 24FPS

I've tried:

Changing from GPU Rendering OpenGL to Metal - Made the green line stop flickering but its still there

Rendering out to 1080p to see if the 2.7k was the issue - Same green line

Rendering out with stretch to fill - Scale to fill - Scale to fit . Nothing same green line

Only thing I havent tried is rendering without GPU. Any thoughts? Seen this before? Everything looks fine in the timeline but maybe im missing something in the editor?

Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 6.29.19 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Yes, you can highlight the clip in the timeline and then go in to the Effects Control Panel, twirl open motion and scale it up a bit. You can put in and out points around the clip and export it for a test. The in and out points will cause just that clip to be output.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I also attempted to render it just using software and no gpu and the same thing. I've tried scaling to 1080p, 1440, 2.7k etc etc and nothing seems to get rid of it. I have figured out it's just the GoPro footage that has the green line. The footage from my iPhone doesn't have any green lines when exported.

another curious thing, I have several GoPro timelapes in my video. While the normal GoPro footage all renders out with the green line. The GoPro time lapse footage does not. I know the time lapses videos are shot in 4K so maybe that's why? I'm I have a scaling issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The green line is just crazy. Maybe you could try a sligt scale up , on the footage where you see the green line, to see if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll give that a whirl. Just to be clear you would like me to try going to each individual GoPro clip that ends up exporting with a green line and simply expand the size of it on the palette?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can highlight the clip in the timeline and then go in to the Effects Control Panel, twirl open motion and scale it up a bit. You can put in and out points around the clip and export it for a test. The in and out points will cause just that clip to be output.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So that worked to get rid of the line, just dont like having to do that hahah but oh well it worked. I cant figure out what would be causing this : /

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just experienced the same issue. It seems that it was coming from a corrupted adjustment layer. Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me Raphaells answer was the solution. It turned out to be a corrupted adjustmentlayer. Thanks Rapaell!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What did you do to solve the corrupted adjustment layer? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What did you do to solve the corrupted adjustment layer? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this issue before. What worked for me was I just removed a horizontal pixel from the 4k during export by changing it from 3840 to 3839. You lose one pixel, but it gets rid of the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the same issue on MAC when exporting 4k and HD GoPro Cineform 16 bit footage.

I exported to all kinds of formats with no luck, also tried max render quality 
nothing reasonable has worked for me, except the scaling up option but I'm working on a VFX project and it's not a professional option.
Adobe please fix this. Thank you
I do not have a corrupted adjustment layer, just plain footage coming from a round trip to DaVinci.

It is not the camera footage cuz the footage comes exported from DaVinci, 
it looks good from DaVinci but when re-rendered inside premiere it gives the line.
also, get the green light when uploading it to YouTube.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, do you still have this problem or did you find a fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the issue still persists...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem. It was my dip to black transistion. Once removed, the lines went away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines