• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Green pixel glitch

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been editing on a new computer where I encountered this weird problem. Whenever the clip is playing in preview, half of the preview is filled with green pixels. Whenever the preview is paused, the clip looks normal. I have set my rendering to Mercury Engine Playback Software Only but that didn't help. The exported clip still has the glitch. Any clues on what this is and how to fix it. I am using the 11th gen i5 and intel iris xe.

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like a gpu issue.

Update your graphics driver from the manufacturer.

Post computer specs, OS and Pr build (not just the latest).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Speeddart,

Please share following information:

1. version of Premiere pro you are working with.

2. if you are working with HEVC or H264 media then try to disable HW decode ( disable H264/HEVC hardware accelerated Decoding underPreferences > Media).

3. type of media you are workign with.

4 Driver version of intel chips.

Regards

Abhishek 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having t he same issue and have been trouble shooting for a week no avail. I can not use an older driver as I do t have one. Please advise. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same Core and the same graphics card...
It's probably the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I HAVE THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM WITH PREMIERE PRO 2021. I'm thinking it's a graphics card issue and that my graphics card is not compatible with premiere pro for windows. This is so frustrating!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2021 Oct 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if the problem is limited to premiere 2021, revert to premiere 2020.   software updates often put greater demands on hardware...  One of the great things about premiere is that you can have multiple versions installed on your system.  Adobe only supports premiere 2020 and 2021, but I've still got 2017, 18 and 19 on my systems...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES! I am having this exact same issue. My clips (after I import them into Premier Pro 2021) keep looking like this (see picture) and I don't know how to fix it 😞

error.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2021 Oct 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update to the latest version of Intel's Iris Xe driver. This fixed the issue for someone else on the forums:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005629/graphics.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey everyone, could you let us know what type of footage this is? What'd you use to record your clips?

You could always try the Premiere Pro beta, we've shipped some improvements to the video renderer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines