• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Green screen appearing after rendering from AE (dynamic linking)

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all!

I'm frustrated by this green screen that appears after rendering from AE via dynamic linking.

So I made an edit of a clip in AE using the dynamic linking from premiere pro.

Once I've finished, I render it inside premiere pro (by pressing enter) and somehow this green corrupt frame in a split second appears (image 1). But even just 1 frame before that the green screen is not visible (image 2).

However, this green corrupt frame is not visible in the AE. So I'm confused? (image 3)

Can someone help me fix this? I'm so disappointed that this happens after spending so much time editing in AE.

Image 1: the green corrupt frame.

green screen.png

Image 2: literally one frame before that is normal. Same with the next frame after the green corrupt one.

one frame before.png

Image 3: inside the AE composition where the green corrupt frame is not appearing unlike inside the premiere pro.

inside AE.png

Spec information:

- I'm using Pr and AE CC 2018

- Windows 10 latest build

- CPU: Ryzen 5 1600X

- GPU: GTX1060

- RAM: 16GB

Please help! Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If its just one clip I would render it to an intermediate format and use that in Pr, instead of wasting time figuring out what is wrong. But that is just me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I tried to export the composition individually but the green corrupt frame is still there. So, it's not a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try using Shutter Encoder (donation-ware) to transcode the source footage to ProRes 422 LT and then use File > Replace Footage in After Effects to replace it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you need to create a preview file?  Have you tried exporting yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean with preview file? Yes, I tried to export the composition individually but the green corrupt frame is still there. So, it's not a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You exported the comp from AE?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l85oetptLvg 

this worked for me 

i know im late sorry 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines