• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

H.264 to pdf?

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. What's the best way to convert H.264 files to pdf. I want to make a flip book. The vast majority of them are made with pdfs. Also the video would need to be converted to numbered or sequenced pdfs for useful upload. Thanks in advance... hope there's a good way to do this!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use Adobe Media Encoder, Adobe Premiere Pro, or Adobe After Effects to render an Image Sequence from the source video file to a folder.

• Do you have something higher quality than MP4?  For example, if creating an animation to be turned into a flip book, I would render to a high quality image sequence from the project (After Effects, Animate, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, etc.) and avoid video all together.  Or if using video, I would use ProRes instead of H264 if available.
  • Also, consider going with a flip-book friendly frame rate of 8 fps, 12 fps, or 15 fps.

Once you have the Image Sequence saved to a folder, launch Photoshop and then choose File > Automate > PDF Presentation... to open the PDF Presentation dialog box.

In the PDF Presentation dialog box:

• Click "Browse..." and navigate to the folder that contains the Image Sequence, select the images and then click Open.
  • Under Output Options choose Multi-Page Document, leave all of the Include checkboxes empty, and then click Save.

WarrenHeaton_0-1668048535969.png

In the Save dialog box, name the document, specify a location and then click Save.

In the Save Adobe PDF dialog box, make changes (if any) and then click Save PDF.

-Warren 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines