• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

H265 Render Frame Freeze - Mavic 2 Pro footage

Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello i hope we can get this solved because its really frustrating.

Letme explain the Problem.

When i Export my Footage from my Mavic 2 Pro in Premiere its constantly freezes the export image and it seems like 99% of all frames are missing, the Video sometimes Hops to the next frame but it is likely a Frozen image Video.

Ive tried anything from Reinstalling Premiere to Reinstalling Windows.

Also ive installed different drivers. deactivating GPU acceleration even rendering with Media Encoder nothing is working.

Even with Proxys it doesnt work because when i export the video and Premiere renders the Original Footage the same problem occurs.

Ive also tried exporting in different Codecs. none worked...

Then i cut down the videolengh to about 10 sec with no effects or gradint whatsoever

Same Problem..

PC Specs. Hp Dragonfly Notebook

i7-8565U CPU

16GB Ram

WIn 10 64Bit

Footage Details.

MPEG-Film
Dateigröße: 1,53 GB
Size 3840 x 2160
Framerate: 29,97
Duration: 00;02;11;26
Pixel: 1,0
Alpha: None
Videocodec-Typ: HEVC 4:2:0

All just works fine in Davinci Resolve no H265 errors so far..

I hope we can solve the Problem because Premiere is so much Faster on my Laptop and i Love editing on Premiere and need it for my Business as Videographer.

Also ive added the Sloppy export Video above so u guys can get yourself a look

Best Regards

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Formats , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dont know how to do that, cant edit my Thread

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post a new reply:

attachment.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i tried export the same Video in After effects as MP4, it works.

Any solution for Premiere..?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd suggest you transcode to a more robust editing format like Prores 422(HQ).    You didn't tell us the graphics card of your computer and it's possible it does not meet the minimum specs for Premiere

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i did Try Prores, it does work either

Gpu is intel uhd 620 because its a notebook w/o a dedicated gpu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The lack of graphics card is probably the issue. Have you tried premiere
2019. Definitely less demanding on your computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why should the Lack of ma GPU be the issue...

I see tons of ppl out there editing on a i7-8565U CPU without GPU

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone can Help?, Adobe Support isnt Helping at all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh this is BAD 2 years later  I have same problem with 4K60fps H.265 video from DJI mini 3pro....

original video play without errors but after export from Premiere is only freeze "slide show" and after some editing steps is freeze too in editing mode... But if i start new project and only add 4K H265 video from drone and export= same problem after export (i try too lowres diferent format ) is only freeze one picture video....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh i know where is a problem minimum for 4K video is 32GB RAM...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have been dealing with the same issue since Mavic Pro 2 came out, and all this time I have 128GB memory on my desktop PC, so I am not sure this is about memory.
The trick I still use which usually works is, to force Pr to use the Drone Footage for a different new path. I used to think there is something about the drive speed, whihc I know it's stupid but since I was usually moving the footage from an HDD to an SSD drive, the problem was gone, that was my guess. But sometimes does not work, like today, with my new desktop with NVME drives, I had the same issue. After linking 3 times and deleting the media cache, I was able to export the video.
I believe this is a bug with Pr and the Media Cache because when you change the path of the files, Pr is creating a new cache files, but I can be wrong!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying that you can't render your sequence properly?   If not, have you tried smart rendering?

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-what-is-smart-rendering/td-p/10648488

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I do not mean thr preview files, I mean the Media Cache files, not the  Render PreViews.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes i add memory and SSD only for video files and render si ok...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines