Copied

fuji xt4  h265 adobe premiere 2022 not working

TOPICS
Error or problem , Formats , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same issue, in v22.0 in Apple M1. 

Downgrade to v15 and it's ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi vijay5FC4,

We're sorry about the poor experience. We are aware of a similar issue, where the playback performance drops in the latest version of Premiere Pro. We have reported this issue to our product team & we will try our best to get it addressed as soon as possible. For the time being, you may either transcode the files to an edit-friendly codec like ProRes 422 or use the previous version of Premiere Pro (v15.4.1).

Thanks,
Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi vijay5FC4,

Would you mind trying our latest Beta release of Premiere Pro & checking if it's working properly? You may refer to this link to know more about the Creative Cloud beta program.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the same issue, but the latest beta versions are ok. (Apple silicon)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No the issue is still not resolved. Is there another solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @vijay5FC4 , @richardb40150971 , @paulop52756861  ,

Sorry for this problem. We have fixed this in the latest beta builds and this is also on track to be available in normal builds. We will update you soon.

Meanwhile, you can download the latest Premiere Pro Beta build from Creative Cloud --> Beta apps --> Premiere Pro (Beta).
https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/creative-cloud-public-beta.html

Please let us know how it goes in the beta build.

Thanks,
Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @mayjain

Beta versions are ok, but I'm still waiting for the final update, the 22.3, it's supposedly resealed but not available for me.
I'm very upset with this situation, it's been a few months waiting for a fix. I can't believe how long Adobe takes to fix this.
Meanwhile, I started to learn other editing apps because my conclusion is that I can't really in quick Adobe fixes for bugs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines