• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having a seriously weird problem exporting from Premiere- all color is heavily blown out

Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I just got off of the phone with a customer service person and he couldnt' figure out my issue. I was exporting as per usual (never ever had this problem before). You can see my problem in the screenshot. Basically, the exposure is set WAYYYY high when i export. So the blue color I wanted (in the screenshot, the blue i had was on the right side, and instead it exports it with a way too bright aqua blue, not to mention that this over exposure problem affects all of my footage of my 10 minute video. Can anyone help me? I'm at a loss. I have the latest MacOS operating system as well as the latest version of Premiere--- soo.... what gives?

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

 

Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 3.22.53 PM.png

  This shows my issue with the blue .. i mean it's amazing. It uploaded twice with the totally incorrect color. The medium shade of blue is what it should be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines