• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having dificulty changing colors in titles

Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to do in the tutorial examples, but now on my work, I cannot change the text color in titles 

marfazz_0-1660704043303.png

As you can see the box next to stroke is blue, however, the title is still white. Even if I type again, it's still white. What could be wrong?

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Stroke is the color of the outline, fill is the color of the type.  See if you increase the thickness of the stroke if that makes the blue of the outline clearer.  To change the color of the type, change the fill color.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

With all due respect but you need a larger screen so you can see properly what you are doing.

Half of the EGP is not visible.

You need to select (red) the item before being able to change properties.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide , Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

select the text completely with the mouse so that it is all highlighted, and not just selected, only then will changes be made to the colors.
Enjoy

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stroke is the color of the outline, fill is the color of the type.  See if you increase the thickness of the stroke if that makes the blue of the outline clearer.  To change the color of the type, change the fill color.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With all due respect but you need a larger screen so you can see properly what you are doing.

Half of the EGP is not visible.

You need to select (red) the item before being able to change properties.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're so correct. I do have a larger screen, I will connect it soon, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

select the text completely with the mouse so that it is all highlighted, and not just selected, only then will changes be made to the colors.
Enjoy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines