• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having trouble cutting raw footage together quickly

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I edit for someone who has footage that goes for an hour or two, and I was hoping if someone knew of a keyboard shortcut or something that can put all of the clips that I cut into one sequence. Essentially, lets say I found my favorite parts but didn't put all of the clips together until the end, would there be a quicker way to do it OTHER than using the mouse?

TOPICS
Editing , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you mean your marking IN & OUT's in the Source monitor of several clips and then you want to put all those clips into one sequence? If yes then it is possible..simply select all the clips in the Project window and drag them into the new sequence icon in the project window or to the all already open sequence. You can also use the short-cut of overwrite edit using Period, dot, or full-stop key (.) or insert edit using Comma key (,)

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines