• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HDMI output no longer working

Participant ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My HDMI output (Mercury Transmit) stopped working. It was working two days ago, but now it no longer works. Is there a setting I'm missing? It typically works if I toggle it off then back on, but that's no longer helping.

I'm running Premiere 15.4.1 on a MacBook Pro Late 2015 running OS 10.14.6.

2022-01-29_22-33-54.png

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

I spoke to Adobe customer service. It seems to have been one of my custom workspaces in my settings that may have been causing the problem. I renamed my settings folder in Documents / Adobe to "Premiere Pro-[yymmdd]", then launched Premiere to let it recreate the settings folder. I was able to copy my keyboard shortcuts (in the "Mac" folder), Overlay Presets, Project View Presets, and most of my custom workspaces into the new settings folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2022 Jan 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi KazuTa,

We're sorry to hear about this. The monitor resolution seems pretty low. Are the monitors set to their native resolution? If not, try setting them to their native resolution & then check if it's working properly.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's actually a fairly old TV, not a real monitor. It seems to look best at 1366 x 768. If I bump it up to 1080p, it actually looks kinda weird.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I spoke to Adobe customer service. It seems to have been one of my custom workspaces in my settings that may have been causing the problem. I renamed my settings folder in Documents / Adobe to "Premiere Pro-[yymmdd]", then launched Premiere to let it recreate the settings folder. I was able to copy my keyboard shortcuts (in the "Mac" folder), Overlay Presets, Project View Presets, and most of my custom workspaces into the new settings folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines