Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HEADER BAR - change with update 22.3.0 build 121

Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not like some of the features from todays update;

- the header bar now requires you to move the cursor over to a box wich reveals a drop down menu and there you select what you want - instead of for example have the color tab at the top - requires additional steps - anyone have the way I can revert to previous header bar?

-lumetri color - of you select 'auto' NOW it even tries to do the white balance auttomatically 

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

disregard - - it turns out you can pull a slider in this area top right to expose all of the menu's

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

disregard - - it turns out you can pull a slider in this area top right to expose all of the menu's

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not see this slider you mention. Can you elaborate on how you got the tabs back in the header bar? The drop-down menu takes longer to navigate and requires extra clicks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a little hard to see icon/graphic thing just to the left of the one workspace name that shows in the upper right. Hover over that area until you get the <|> cursor, then drag to the left.

If like me you've got nine custom workspaces, you need to rename them to short names to get them all in.

Another option ... if you add a number to the name of the workspaces you use, at the front of the name, then Premiere loads those in the main Workspaces menu in that order. And at that point, Alt/Shift/<number> is the keyboard shortcut to switch to any of those workspaces.

As in:

1 Assembly

2 Edit

3 Audio

Neil

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Josh,

Screenshot of the area Neil is referencing:

PR Workspace Tab Area Adjust Review 22_3_0.png

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did not see any update?

Regular Premiere is 2022.2.0 build 128

Beta is now on 2022.4.0.38

Did I miss something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

all I know is it shows the update occured today - - and everything I noted and a  lot more changed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not seeing the update in my CC app.......

Might come later today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The update is being rolled out to users in groups over the next few days. I don't have it yet either. Apparently much of the public beta stuff is included. Including the new import/export process and the workspace bar changes. Along with frame.io integration.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not in my updates yet either....

Here's the announcement just out:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/welcome-to-premiere-pro-22-3/td-p/12874611

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed out and back in to the Cloud desktop. It then installed a new version of the desktop. But still did not show the PR update. Backed up my system and installed the updates that were there. Ready and waiting....

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to Francis Crossman, this is being rolled out to the user-base over several days. We'll get it ... sometime ... this week, though.  (grumpy bumpy .... )

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, look on the bright side, you still have the beta.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines