• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hebrew mixed captions are not working correctly

Engaged ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a few captions that are mixed English letters and Hebrew. Right to Left works fine unless the caption is mixed and then from what I can tell it switches to right-left. Has anyone encountered this or have a fix/work-around? It should be like the top one but imports like the bottom. Hebrew.jpg

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not tried this, and it will be a bit before I can test. What is your caption track setting for text engine?

Is there a difference in the appearance between the Text Panel and the Program Monitor?

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Track setting is South Asian and Middle Eastern and it the caption appears the same in both locations. It looks like the white text on black background above. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is odd. The ASI, and the characters next to it as moved to the other end, and switched a bit more. The rest of the line is correct. All the characters are correct.

Can you copy paste the correct line here? I need the characters to test.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is weird. It look to me like its is recognizing the English and setting it left to right while the other language is right to left. Anyhow I can't paste that text here the browser doesn't recognize it but I will attach a text file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines