• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help - cannot export and premiere keeps crashing with AEVideoFilter.cpp-1549

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! I was working on a premiere pro project and when it came to exporting it via media encoder it kept failing 7 seconds into the film, and when I check the log it says:
Encode failed because the source duration is nil.

Now, when I open the same project that I was trying to export in premiere pro, I keep getting the message:

That says:

[/Users/dvaeng/releases/dva/shared/adobe/MediaCore/MediaLayer/VideoFilterHost/Src/AEVideoFilter.cpp-1549]

In media encoder, the export kept crashing 7 seconds into the film, which led me to believe that it might have been to do with a template or png that I was using there, but when I delete that in recorvery projects I still cannot export/premiere often crashes. 

The couple of threads I have found on similar topics have not worked yet.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the media file type you're working with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matt, I was exporting in mp4 - H.264, match source - medium bitrate 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I meant the media type of your source media.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matt - Im really sorry I'm not quite sure what you mean - do you mean the different types of things I have loaded in the project?

If so ive got quite a few things - 

.MOV

.mp3 & .wav

.png & .jpg

.aep and some motion graphics template media folders, both from a animator. I have used these files in a project before with no problem though I think. 

Ive uploaded some screenshots of the notifications I get. I added a graphics template from online of rolling credits, which seems to cause slow my computer down. Could it be that?

Screenshot 2021-09-20 at 22.58.07.pngScreenshot 2021-09-20 at 22.58.22.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue in an edit that contains a number of different kinds of media, including some high-resolution stills etc. This project has been working well until this morning, when I started getting the same error as the OP:

Premiere Pro has encoutnered an error.

[/Users/dvaeng/releases/dva/shared/adobe/MediaCore/MediaLayer/VideoFilterHost/Src/AEVideoFilter.cpp-1549]

Since the error started occurring, working in this project is impossible, it crashes within 2 minutes of opening the project.

I'm in the middle of a big production here and time is of the essence, would really appreciate some help on this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To get started while waiting for more (or better!) input, try this:

• Launch Pr from a shortcut (Desktop, Dock, Launchpad) while holding down the Shift+Option keys. 
  • Keep them pressed until the main program window appears. (NB: Shift resets your plugin cache and Option resets your preferences.)
  • Before opening any project, go to Preferences>Media Cache and delete *all* your cache files.
  • Open your project from the main Pr window and see if life has gotten any better. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get a solution to this error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to pin-point at which point or media is encoding while the error is happening? try re-encoding that specific file using handrbrake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, this might be too late to help you but I had this same problem but when I was opening the project rather than exporting. There were two things I did, I uninstalled Premiere and then reinstalled it and I also turned off Google Drive. I'm fairly sure it was uninstalling and reinstalling that solved it, but I have noticed that google drive sometimes really confuses Premiere, footage gets relinked to it and other weird things. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines