Help! I was working on a premiere pro project and when it came to exporting it via media encoder it kept failing 7 seconds into the film, and when I check the log it says: Encode failed because the source duration is nil.
Now, when I open the same project that I was trying to export in premiere pro, I keep getting the message:
In media encoder, the export kept crashing 7 seconds into the film, which led me to believe that it might have been to do with a template or png that I was using there, but when I delete that in recorvery projects I still cannot export/premiere often crashes.
The couple of threads I have found on similar topics have not worked yet.