• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP - I can no longer see my program monitor panel when in the EDIT view

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone PLEASE help me. Earlier today I happened to click on "undock panel" on my program panel. Well, it did undock that panel but now I cannot for the life of me Dock it back in the edit mode screen. I have tried everything under the sun knowing it is probably something silly to fix this. 
So, I started a brand new project and now in the new project, the program monitor panel does NOT show up again in my edit mode..   PLEASE HELP !!  Thanks   

TOPICS
Editing , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Reset workspace!!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reset workspace!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello and thanks VERY much for the reply,,,  Actually, I had not been able to get to that place but this is what got me fixed, Here is a reply that FIXED it and I am delighted  FYI
------------------------------------------------------------------
You need to reset the current Workspace which brings back all the panels in the default place. Look in the Window menu for Workspaces and you'll see Reset to Saved Layout at the bottom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines