Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Help- Migrating from DaVinci Resolve 16 to Premiere Pro. I need to fix stuttering issues.

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My colleague has been assisting me with an editing project on DaVinci Resolve 16, and we're combining footage from three separate discs into a montage with a song in the background. His computer is a Macbook. Several of the clips stuttered due to differences in frame rate. I was told that I should start over, and there's a computer library I've been to that allows users to use Macs that have Adobe Premiere with editing, etc. One of my other colleagues used Adobe to help me on four videos, and none of them had issues stuttering. I have the files of the three movies on my flash drive and they all play back normally. Now I need to insert them into Adobe Premiere and edit. Should there be any issue copying the flash drive files onto the desktop and porting in footage onto the timeline that way? 

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, How to, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Likely if there is stuttering issues it will likely be due to the fact you're working off of a flash drive. So yes, putting all the files on a fast hard drive will likely help.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines