• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! Timeline disappeared!

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was just editing, I pressed some key and my timeline disappeared! Not the timeline window itself but the actual sequence. To make matters worse I can't find the sequence in my project to reopen it!

Help is much appreciated.

TOPICS
How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

double click.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

is it true that all the project is lost because the timeline window was closed and can't be opened?
The built-in autosave function makes sure that you can not go back to the old version.
I cant believe that this is true.

Best,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought a similar thing had happened to me. I remember saving my timeline and I had exported a rush of the project, so I know everything was there.

SOLUTION: Because I had opened and started the project while another project was open, the sequence saved in the old project, under a different name. So when I closed Premiere, it saved the project with the imports in it separately to the sequence I was working on.

Search your previous project for the sequence. Panic over.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2023 Jul 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe this is so dumb why are you so insistent on making the timeline disappear when it's the key to editing in the first place.  I don't understand the logic of you guys making the timeline disappear so much please change on the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines