• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HERRAMIENTAS

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, estoy queriendo editar mis videos usando efectos como "twixtor" pero no me aparecen al momento de buscarlo o simplemente querer usar otra opción de las que se ofrecen herramientas pero no me deja seleccionar, ¿a qué se debe esto? ¿necesito descargar algo? o mi adobe premiere no esta funcionando de la forma correcta? ayuda por favor

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you install Twixtor?

https://revisionfx.com/products/twixtor/

If so, is it a trial?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Twixtor is (paid for) third party plugin from RevisionFX for creating slow motion on clips that were not shot that way. It can work really well, but is dependent on how it was shot. It is not part of Premiere Pro by default, but does work with the application (although it has been ages since I've used it).

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you haven't used it in a while, you could check to see if there is an updated version that works with the version of Premiere Pro you're using. To do this you must go to the Twixtor developer website. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2023 Mar 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's been ages since I've used Twixtor, because this plugin dates back to a time when recording in slow motion required a specialty camera. These days, most cameras shoot 50/60 or even 100/120 fps easily... so the need for Twixtor disappeared...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines