- LUTs aren't automatically adopted by Media Encoder. - I'm not able to turn off the auto adjusting of the scale when dragging a clip to another sequence with a different frame size. - I'm not able to change the preset settings for new sequences. I have to change them every time I make a new sequence. - it's not possible to easily scroll through your open timelines. Premiere makes me use the annoying dropdown menu.
1) LUTs ... a) are you using the LUTs that come with Premiere, or b) added some yourself?
If a), then that's a problem ... and shouldn't happen if both Premiere and MediaEncoder are the same version.
If b), you may not have placed the LUTs correctly on your machine. DO NOT EVER add LUTs to the folders with the LUTs that come with Premiere! There are two other locations that users can place LUTs that will both show them in the proper drop down lists, AND will 'carry' the use of them across apps.
You can check the Help for LUT use.
2) That's in the Preferences ... scaling options. So go to Preferences, and look for the place where you have scaling options of None, Set To Framesize, and Scale To Framesize. Set that as thou wist.
3) After you've made changes to a sequence, you can save as a preset. You can also start in the New Sequence dialog, and make changes, naming your sequence preset, and then can choose that as you wish later. The Help files has decent info about this.
4) Don't know if you are referring to multiple open timeline panels, or open sequences in one timeline panel.