• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hide offset and duration pop up when trimming

Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed the offset and duration pop up when trimming to the right can be annoying as the pop up extends about 2 inches to the right blocking the next clips waveform.

is there any way to hide/disable the pop up?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Unfortunately, no these cannot be hidden. Perhaps it would be nice if Premiere tied these to what they consider to be "tool tips," which CAN be hidden under Preferences -> General. Feature request time!

Premiere Pro: Hot (5105 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, no these cannot be hidden. Perhaps it would be nice if Premiere tied these to what they consider to be "tool tips," which CAN be hidden under Preferences -> General. Feature request time!

Premiere Pro: Hot (5105 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Expand your tracks vertically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yesssss I agree these need to be hidden. I like to trim my clips to audio cues but the duration pop up covers the audio. Super annoying. I could move my video up one track but it would look cleaner if the pop up just wasn't there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines