• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

High res photo became low res when added to timeline

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have a simple 1080P transparent photo, it looks fine when I import it in the preview but when I import it into the timeline it becomes low res.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the resolution of your sequence? My gut is telling me your sequence resolution might be lower.

Also, keep in mind that while being played, visual quality may be reduced a bit: as there is a "high quality" toggle for playback as well as a playback resolution setting. Both of these do not affect the quality of your final export, but rather, just help facilitate playback smoothness by making the playback less demanding on your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I find my resolution sequence? Im sorry but I am a newbie at Adobe PP. Thanks for the fast reply by the way!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I find my resolution sequence?

By @HoHoHo5CD5

Read my answer below this post on how-to-find and where to change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hola,  muy interesante tu pregunta, y debes tener en cuenta que actualmente hay camaras de fotos con resoluciones muy laltas y Premiere trabaja con Resoluciones de video es por ello que al comprimirse una foto demasiado grande se pierde la calida y en muchos casos ni siquiera se puede reproducir. te sugiero que en Photroshop lo conviertas al tamaño de tu secuencia y listo,

Saludos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure that your timeline is 1920x1080 with a Pixel Aspect Ratio (PAR) of 1.0 and not let´s say 720x576.

Select your timeline and go to Sequence > Sequence Settings to check/change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines