Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

History creates Edit Parameter Issues Affecting Undo

Explorer ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Everyone,

I'm having an issues where doing an action, like a razor edit. creates all these "edit paramter" entries in the History which is affecting the Undo function. All the edit parameters have to be "undone" before it gets to the actual command I want to undo. Not sure why this is happeneing. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks

Screenshot 2022-02-18 125338.jpg

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Must be doing something after you cut the clip.

Move, keyframe or whatever.

You dont have to undo them one by one. Just hit the one you want, all rest will undo in one go.

AnnBens_0-1645215368573.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, but what I'm trying to say is it's creating all these extra entries that undo one at a time if you're not in the History tab. If you're just working from the keyboard you have to undo every one of those entries before you get to what you actually have to undo. I ended up rebuilding the project as it's obviously corupted itself somehow. New project is working normally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another follow up... I think I've figured out whats casueing the issue. I have some layered audio effects from iZotope and while those are on the timeline the extra "edit parameters" appear whenevre I perform a command. Any command, not just related to audio. If I render and replace the audio effects the issue goes away. Maybe something to send to iZotope?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2024 Feb 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to confirm, two years later and this is still happening. PP 24.1.0 (Build 85) and Izotope RX 9. macOS Sonoma 14.2. Apple Silicon M1 max.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2024 Feb 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Steps to reproduce: Add Izotope RX9 effect to the audio track (Voice De-noise in this case). In history this is a single action, but when I go to playback on the timeline, after starting and then stopping, the phantom 'edit parameters' appear conistently for each start/stop. They also appear inconsistently just from moving the playhead on the timeline after making a cut. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines