• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HOURS OF LOST WORK AFTER SAVING

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having issues with Premiere Pro closing. Last night, I had to force close to end the night. When I began working this morning, all of the work yesterday was gone from the timeline! I saved my work MANY times yesterday including prior to the forced close. What the hell?! How can this happen? It makes me nervouse to even begin working again. Has this happened to anyone? Is there a solution? Any help is much appreciated. 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Resolved! Most of you knew this but I had a panick attack. I went to the auto-save folder and was able to recover all of my work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resolved! Most of you knew this but I had a panick attack. I went to the auto-save folder and was able to recover all of my work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are lucky you were able to use auto save but auto save can get corrupt too.

FAQ: When to use "Save A Copy," or "Save As," or just "Save".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines