• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I download an old version of premiere, after I uninstalled premiere from my computer?

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, so I have a MacBook that is on Mojave with limited storage space. I haven't been able to update my computer because I don't have enough room for Monterrey. Today I have been trying to download an older version of premiere through the creative cloud app.  Whenever I click on the three dots for more versions, it just tells me to "learn more," and that learn more page tells me that the new version of premiere is incompatible. 

So is there any way I can download an old version of premiere legally? 
Also, my storage is full from previous mac updates. The biggest thing I have on my computer is illustrator, besides that, I have maybe 6-word documents. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi itsawalk, there is a really simple way to install an older version of Adobe software.

First, go into the Creative Cloud App, and in the All Apps tab, click on the three dots beside the app you want to install. Then click on Other Versions. There you'll find all the older versions of the app you want to install, and you can choose the version you want.

I hope that I was able to help you.

Alex Sofonea

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Alex, thanks for the response but I'm still having an issue. See the screenshot attached. I think what I'm going to do is get a new hardrive for this computer and update my OS.

Thanks,
Avery Walker

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I remember that I had this problem one year ago with my Mac and what helped me was reinstalling macOS. A new hard drive will not help you, because the version of your OS causes the problem and not the actual hard drive. You could also install (if possible) a newer version of you OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go here and scroll down and/or advance pages:

https://prodesigntools.com/tag/ddl

Make sure to exactly follow directions if you find the version you are looking for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines