How can I export exr. with a given number as frame start and add handles?

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hellow Guys, Does anyone know how I can export an exr . format in PremierePro  (2022) where the output name is based on a given start frame instead of the start timecode (I don't want to start at 0 or 1, thats the only Option given in prefrences > Media...) Plus adding handels so it so it will be numbered sequentially ?

e.g. the file name is LS_Augen_002_source_xxxxx.exr And I want to start from 00989, it is important to have 5 digits. When I export it, it automatically counts from 00989
LS_Augen_002_source_00990.exr
LS_Augen_002_source_00991.exr and so on
and to also add 12 frame handels (before and after).

How can I do this? Thank youuu 🙂

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2022 Apr 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, did you find an answer for this? I have the exact same question 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2022 Apr 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To be honest i didn't found any answer to that, but found a solution-
i just Caltulate the 12 Frames handel in my in/Out and export it, with any name then use an Advance Namer to rename them as i like: and it is free... it is the easiest way
https://www.advancedrenamer.com/

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines