• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I re-attach the various panels after I have taken them off?

Enthusiast ,
Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I removed the Media Browser, Project, Tools, etc., panels from each other. How can I put them back on?​

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

Easiest way for any workspace is just to go to Window/Workspaces/Reset to Saved Layout.

It's quite possible to make a few nice changes to some of the layouts, though I tend to save them as newly named custom workspaces.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Easiest way for any workspace is just to go to Window/Workspaces/Reset to Saved Layout.

It's quite possible to make a few nice changes to some of the layouts, though I tend to save them as newly named custom workspaces.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi christineavatar,

As suggested by R Neil Haugen, reset to saved layout is the easiest way. For more information about the workspaces & panels, Please check this help article Use and customize workspaces in Premiere Pro

Thanks,

Vidya Sagar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not Sure if You Can Reattached, but you Can Reset: 

How to Reset to OG Layout 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines