• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I reinstall Premiere Pro 15.4.1? I had it but it's vanished from the downloads list

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to have 15.4.1 installed so that I can work on files that are compatible with the version my college has installed. But now the only versions I can install are 23 and 22 - is it now impossible to install any older versions via Creative Cloud?

TOPICS
Formats , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe now offers the current and ONE older version via the online program manager
Go here for all older links https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-direct-download-links.html
-Prodesigntools is an official Adobe partner, and the links go to Adobe, not a 3rd party site

IF/When you do have a download, be sure to copy it to AT LEAST one external device
-you should ALWAYS keep a copy (or two!) on an external device
-since Adobe DOES SOMETIMES REMOVE OLD VERSIONS FROM THE SERVER
-a usb flash drive or external hard drive, or write to a CD or DVD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks - it looks like on an Enterprise account I can only contact my own organisation's admin person, it won't let me contact Adobe directly. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines