• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I run Encore CS5 on Sonoma? (Authoring DVDs)

Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just wrapped up my first feature documentary, "Hemp Disconnected," and I'm trying to burn it onto a DVD. Man, have I been out of the loop on all this. I think I'll have to call my next documentary "DVDs Discontinued" and just rant on for 3 hours about how much of a pain in the *** it is to encode a DVD nowadays. After spending hours looking for a workaround on my Macbook M1 I eventually booted up my laptop from 2008 and ran a copy of CS5 Encore on there, and that has been the closest I have gotten to encoding a DVD. Why is it so exceedingly difficult to find a way to burn a DVD on today's Macs? I have an external DVD drive, and I understand that Mac got rid of the DVD drives in their laptops but this is just ridiculous. Is there a way to run Encore CS5 on my new Mac? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
Export , Hardware or GPU , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines