• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can locate ICLOUD DRIVE in Premiere Pro 2022

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premier doesn´t recognize ICLOUD DRIVE, only google drive, or Dropbox, but no apple cloud. Somebody know how can get this?

TOPICS
Editing , Import , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I can tell icloud drive is only for iPhone, iPad of iPod touch.

Premiere only runs on a computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Currentlu run adobe premier in iMac.  But iCloud save is not available

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2023 Jul 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem and don't find any solutions. 
I am wondering why we two are the only ones having this problem? 
I stored all my work-data on my iCloud (2TB for 10€) and have them synced and accessable everywhere. Just perfect. Only within Adobe Premiere i have the problem, that i cannot access the folder, because it wont be shown "as folder" only in the sidebar. But that isn't possible, or? The folder must be "somewhere" to be found? But where? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2023 Sep 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the same problem for years now. Working with large files and folders everyday and at some point during my project I will have to relocate entire folder on local harddrive in order to find missing files since my cloud based options like One Drive and Icloud wont show up in Networks. The path simply isn't reconizeable. 
I hope this will soon be fixed. Come on - this is 2023

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2024 Feb 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1. I would like this fixed, especially now that Adobe has ended their offering for their own cloud-based storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that the Adobe Community is a one-way for Adobe. 
A post existing since 2022, gets update every year and no admin reacts to it. 
Not even the poor "we put it onto our bugfix-list with priority 1.000.626" reply. 

I tried many things but only possible solution is what pdhorner wrote: copy your files to desktop, use it and copy it back (and then lose all connections)… but there is a good solution: use FinalCut. That works! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't want to use FCP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who wants to? 😄 But when the system works…? 
The really sad thing is, as you mentioned, adobe ended their storing solution. 
So there isn't any reason for Adobe anymore to not fix this bug. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd rather learn DaVinci Resolve if I have to learn another editing package. I do not trust Apple as regards their professional support. They pulled the plug on Aperture and FCP 7 users. They're worse than Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe ended support for their storage solution without offering an alternative. I'm still paying the same monthly subscription, but they've taken away value. It's pathetic, really.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines