• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I burn a DVD using Creative Cloud? I don't have Encore and can't find it anywhere.

Explorer ,
May 21, 2016 May 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to burn a DVD, but everything I read says to use Encore. I don't have Encore and can't find it to download anywhere. It really should be part of Premiere Pro or at least be part of the Creative Cloud. I don't understand why Adobe is making this so difficult. Burning a DVD should be a very simple thing to do.

Thank you to Anyone who can help me.

Swade

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 21, 2016 May 21, 2016

Here is how to get Encore which is a part of Premiere CS6.

find encore.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is how to get Encore which is a part of Premiere CS6.

find encore.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Both so much, I now have Encore! However I am having difficulty importing from the newest version of Pr to En. Learning new software is always challenging for me.

Thanks!

Swade

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Swade,

Dynamic Link will not work at all between different versions of the Adobe Creative Cloud or Creative Suite software. You must export an assembled video file using an MPEG-2 DVD preset from Premiere to hard disk. Then, import the resulting .m2v and .wav files that you just created into Encore.

Thanks for the inquiry,

Randall

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Randall, that worked great!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm back this is getting very frustrating, Adobe likes to make sure that I really, really want their software, because if I didn't I wouldn't jump through all of the hoops they have paraded in front of me. Now my En is missing it's library and all of the links I have found to install the library take me to an Adobe customer review/advertisement page featuring "The Simpsons."

Here they are,

Mac OS (1.1 GB)

Encore Help | Download full library content/functional content

They both take me to the same useless place, maybe it's me, am I missing something?

Thanks again!

Swade

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 22, 2016 May 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Encore should be revamp to make use of UHD Blu-Ray discs. The integration between Encore and Premiere Pro is a big reason why I bought CS4.0 and CS 5.5. With the Creative Cloud we pay more but get less and less each year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2016 Jun 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Encore should be revamp to make use of UHD Blu-Ray discs

Never going to happen

CS6 is the final Encore, see #8 here for why http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1337952?tstart=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2016 May 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Encore Help | Download full library content/functional content

I see what you mean.

Adobe has been messing with the pages.

See what I can do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 02, 2016 Jun 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ann & a few others have prevailed, and now the Encore download instructions page and the links to the actual content both work properly. Thanks, Ann!

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting Encore instructions, Cloud or serial number version https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1992717

-has notes about different Cloud versions and step by step on those differences

-must click on both "All Apps" and the button below, "VIEW PREVIOUS VERSIONS."

-also includes information on the separate library download that is needed

-ask actual Encore questions in https://forums.adobe.com/community/encore/content

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2016 Jul 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Creative Cloud Window does not have the option to choose previous versions.  It has a tab for that, but only shows three already installed programs other than Premiere.  So this is a road block for me.

Why wouldn't they offer an alternative program instead of just making Encore useless and unavailable?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2016 Jul 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download Premiere CS6 and install, at the same time it installs Encore.

find encore.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did all the above still not working.  I have Windows 10 so assume Encore is not supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have a clue what you mean by "still not working" ... it wouldn't install, it wouldn't launch, you couldn't get the menus to work right, it wouldn't export, what?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You wont find Encore CS6 in the CCapp list.

You need to install Premiere CS6. Encore CS6 is installed alongside.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are on a trial you do not have acces to previous versions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Appreciate all the comments.  My experience, I followed the Adobe instructions after purchasing Premiere Pro (2017) subscription after creating my files to author.  Loaded the old Premiere Pro CS6 version, deleted the CS6 program keeping the Encore CS6 application.  Encore loads fine, however the view on my 27" screen is very poor in that the windows are large but the titles are microscopic and I can only read these through a magnifying glass--literally.  I see no option for enlarging these in Encore.  I do not have this issue with Premiere Pro (2017) as this works and looks fine.  I was able to load my created video and audio files into Encore, but was not allowed to create an image file. It did allow me to attempt a Blu-ray disk transfer and briefly appeared to work, but then it crashed and the disk was ejected.  Looking for options to create Blu-ray disks from my files created in Premiere Pro (2017).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Encore is old, and it is not able to adapt to high resolution screens. I experience the same inconvenience (Win 10 with a 4K monitor).
Tiny, tiny!

You can change the screen resolution and have less discomfort.

was not allowed to create an image file. It did allow me to attempt a Blu-ray disk transfer and briefly appeared to work, but then it crashed and the disk was ejected. Looking for options to create Blu-ray disks from my files created in Premiere Pro (2017).

Building to an image usually helps. Burning with Encore often has problems (always has).

If on windows, be sure you are running Encore "as administrator," not just using in an account with administrative rights.

Are you getting any error messages? Post a screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll add that Encore works fine in Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's 2022. I have the same question but these solutions don't work in this day and age. Can someone help? I want to burn a DVD. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've used dvdstyler and it creates menus very fast and easy and supports native dvd compatible mpeg2 files so there's no re-compression. it works for both pc and mac. it's really great, and did i mention its free? just encode files from media encoder as dvd compatible muxed, then import into dvdstyler.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines