It's not for me.

Latest Ppro/Windows.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No way to do so. Very many of us stay with 22.2 to avoid it. One of many threads discussing the new interface:

The new export screen is clumsy, bulky, and requires more clicking 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot disable but you can skip features.

new project - import.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Simply use the "Send to MediaEncoder" option, and when Me loads up, you get the old dialog.

And of course, when you tell it to start the queue to do the export, you can get back to work in Pr as it works in the background.

Another option, which I did, is take the hour or so to set the new export page up. Use the "more presets" option ... go through and unstar everything you'll never use.

Then make the presets you will use, and star them. And if you sometimes use one option and sometimes not, if that option is down in the " more ... " section ... make presets both ways.

Once you set it up like that, it works as fast as the old one. It's primarily that the 'starred' presets are to me a pretty useless group, and yea, constantly needing to hit 'more' is a pain.

After setting up my presets, neither is a problem anymore.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines