• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get my old titles?!?!

Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have to get a video up on YouTube in a few hours and I need my titles. The titles button has been replaced with graphics and I can't make sense of it, and all of my stuff I have created and saved seems to have been erased.

I didn't expect that drastic of a change with this update that I literally can't finish a video now. Please, help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

You can edit existing Titles, and create new legacy Title items, using the Legacy Title. File > New > Legacy Title to create new, or 2x click and existing title from within the Project Panel to edit an existing one. And you can still drag and drop existing (Legacy) title items from project to Timeline, that part has not changed at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can edit existing Titles, and create new legacy Title items, using the Legacy Title. File > New > Legacy Title to create new, or 2x click and existing title from within the Project Panel to edit an existing one. And you can still drag and drop existing (Legacy) title items from project to Timeline, that part has not changed at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the fastest way to find my old title presets? Before it was (Title > New Title > Based on Title Presets...) Then I would choose from my lists. Where did that go? And what is the best way to find those now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what it is you are trying to do, but you should still be able to import legacy Title (prtl) files open, duplicate, edit and use them just as you would have in previous versions.

But if you are really under a tight time crunch and don't have time to sort it out right now, consider rolling back to an earlier version and finish what you need to there. If you choose a version like 2015.3 (10.4.0) or earlier, you should be able to install in concurrently and you won't even have to uninstall 2017.1. Once you publish what you want from there, that may be a better time to move back to 2017.1 and start anew with the new Graphics workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to instal an older version but i can finde from where. In Adobe Creative Cloud i dont have the option to see an older option and i uninstai and insta a lot of time . What i can do. Untitled.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the blue text that says 'Filters & Versions' -- click that and select the sub option that says 'view previous versions'. And you'll need an actual subscription to actually install and use apps beyond a 30-day trial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dont think you can install older versions while on a trial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines