Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

How Do I Hide Motion Path

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am tracking a mouth animation sequence over a face frame by frame, but the farther I go the motion path points obstruct my view. Is there a way to hide these blue points so I don't have to see them while working?tracking pic.jpg

TOPICS
Editing, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The best thing to do in this case is to zoom .. try to scale the preview window to 200% so you can see the distance between the points clearly

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did end up zooming in to see once the blue track marks covered too much, but my problem with that is it becomes difficult to know something is aligned correctly when zoomed in too much. Is there no way to hide the tracking points on the screen?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines