• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I make a "scale only" preset?

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2022 Jan 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a "pop up" effect that animates images to pop on my video. I only care about the image animating from 0 to 100 scale. 

I made a preset that uses several scaling keyframes. The image goes from 0% to 110% to 100% in scale in 2 seconds. 

Issue 1: When I apply it on another clip, the target image's positional value changes too. I don't want that to happen, I want to retain that target image's position and only to animate it's scale.

Issue 2: Sometimes the target image has to be resized when added to my video. So my image may be at 200% because that's the size it needs to be. But when I apply the preset, it will apply the actual scale values of 0-100%. Which will make the target image a lot smaller. Animation happens, but it's a lot smaller now. How can I solve this so that the target image scales up proportionally? 

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use the Transform effect instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines