• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you change speaker for part of a text in the transcript?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2024 Jun 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm editing text in the transcript, but there is a second person talking in the text for a different speaker. I have no clue how to change the speaker on selected or highlighted text. I would like to do this because i want to export a transcript and having the correct speakers is important. Any help would be really appreciated thank you.

picture for reference. I want to change Jerry's highlighted dialogue to Jessica as the spaeker. thank you.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 05, 2024 Jun 05, 2024

@defaultu3ajxdwzt0xo You need to first split Jerry's segment, then you can either merge that with Jessica's segment or just leave it as it's own segment and change the speaker to Jessica. Use the Split or Merge buttons at the top of the transcript.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2024 Jun 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@defaultu3ajxdwzt0xo You need to first split Jerry's segment, then you can either merge that with Jessica's segment or just leave it as it's own segment and change the speaker to Jessica. Use the Split or Merge buttons at the top of the transcript.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines