• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How is this Warp Stabilizer bug still not fixed!?

Explorer ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, but how the f*** has this bug still not been fixed? The number of times I'm warp stabalizing 4K footage in a 1080p timeline is enormous, and I still have to change the size of the clip to stop it from appearing halfway off the screen?

Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 4.28.17 pm.png

Sort it out, Adobe. Not for me--I'm leaving Premiere Pro and never coming back as soon as I'm finished with this one final project.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

either encode your 4k footage to a 1080p video (use something like Cineform for faster processing than H.264)

or you can nest your 4k footage in a 1080p sequence and apply warp stabilizer on the nested one. 

I understand that your output is gonna be 1080p right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agreed

Warp statbilizer is joke if you have a longer footage, the analyzing process takes endless hours to finish.

This feature MUST be GPU optimised to work efficiently.
even in 1080p x264 video of just 3 min , the anylizing indicator shows 460 min. to complete, are you serious Adobe developers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines