Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

How to automatically stretch video when audio is already stretched?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a video includes audio of course. I open the audio to Adobe Audition to edit it. Assuming that I stretch the audio like this:

From the 31st to the 32nd second (duration is 1 second), I stretch it to 2 seconds.

Now, on the Video side, it must also be stretched from the 31st to the 32nd to 2 seconds also, so that it is synchronized with the sound.

My question is after I have stretched the audio, how does the video "automatically" know to stretch like that (at those seconds)?

Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My question is after I have stretched the audio, how does the video "automatically" know to stretch like that (at those seconds)?

Thank you in advance.

By @Tran98A7

It does not.

Need to do this manually.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines