• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to batch new Auto-Tone Mapping to many clips

Explorer ,
May 22, 2023 May 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got stringout sequences with hundreds of clips on them that I would like to apply Premiere Pro's new Auto-Tone Mapping to, clicking the auto button in Lumetri Color for each clip is flaring my tendonitis really bad, does anyone know if there's a way to batch this procedure?

TOPICS
How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nest and apply Lumetri to the nest?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wouldn't that apply the same tone to the whole nest? I think what @esemze is asking is for a way to batch Auto-Tone mapping to each clip individually.

The way I go about it, I have a corsair keyboard, with which I can create macros and automate these tedious processes. If you can find a software to customize your keyboard and mouse, that can be very handy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are correct in what I'm attempting to do. The result would be different for each clip so pasting the effect across the sequence wouldn't work. 

I will likely end up setting up an Auto Hot Key script to handle this if there isn't a built in option in PP yet, thanks for your suggestion!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines